Monday, February 24, 2020

Develop A Windows Desktop Application Using C Sharp











About:

Hey! if you need a Windows Desktop Application developed I'm your guy. I've been developing Windows software for a 5+ years now. I've developed software & websites for numerous clients, lawyers, immigration advisers, non-profit organisations and many more and maybe you next! I'm very dedicated to my work and i'm always learning new things to produce even better work.



Programming Languages I work with:



  • C# - C# Windows Forms
  • VSTO Microsoft Office Add-ons
  • ASP.Net Core MVC
  • PHP
  • HTML, CSS [Bootstrap], Javascript [jQuery][Ajax]
  • MYSQL, SQLite, SQL, MSSQL, Azure
  • Java


If you have any questions or require any help feel free to shoot me a message.



I've created software for managing clients, appointments, generating invoices/recipes/quotes, dynamic document creation with Microsoft Word integration, custom email, messaging, employee management, dynamic page & fields to save your custom data, importing using csv/excel.



Note: 
Please contact me before placing an order and let me know what you're looking to get developed, thank you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment