Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Program Python Task And Application Projects











About:

Hello Guys



Welcome to my Python Programming Gig



Do you need some Python programming  project help?



I'm an professional software engineer and I worked on all kinds of projects algorithms,data structure.

More important, I care about getting you the best results.



Customer satisfaction is my top priority.



Gig provided services.

  • Python Programming
  • Django Framework
  • BeautifulSoup
  • Selenium
  • Mechanize
  • PyQt




Why hire me?



  • Best Result
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee work
  • Friendly discussion


 



Important! Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.  



Regards





Muhammad Tayyab

Reviews


:

Good service.

:

Couldn't communicate well and there were misunderstandings in the requirements stated. Entire delivery took 12 days which was way over my deadline of less than a week. Did not use the delivery at all in the end and had to get someone else to do it instead despite numerous reviews. Output was not in the format I needed hence I could not make use of the files, and there was no analysis or evaluation of results generated at all which was stated in the requirements. No proper building instructions were provided as well and I had to ask multiple times and figure out the whole thing myself. No comments/documentation in any sort. README was provided after my request but haphazard and unprofessional

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment