Saturday, February 22, 2020

Write Code In C,Cpp,Python,Java











About:

Hello,

I am an experienced programmer,developer and currently enrolled in ongoing Software Engineering degree program. I have done various coding tasks and projects, you can check some of my work at www.GitHub.com/Najum98 I am a professional and I know how to deliver high quality product.



Languages I can code in:



  1. C
  2. C++
  3. Java
  4. Python


Tools & IDE's I am familiar with:

  1. Visual Studio Community
  2. Visual Studio Code
  3. NetBeans
  4. Pycharm
  5. Eclipse


I am expert in concepts of:

 

  1. Object Oriented Programming
  2. Data Structures
  3. Algorithms
  4. Console-based Applications


and many more different problems.



Don't forget to read the FAQs below, they contain some useful information. I am waiting eagerly for your message so that we can start working on your tasks as soon as possible.



Note: No Academic Work/Assignments will be entertained



Thank You ❤️

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job bro

Seller's Response:

Good job bro. Highly Recommended seller.

:

again I'm telling you guys this man can do everything u want and he even delivered my project 3 days earlier than the deadline (it was a lengthy project)

:

Thank you Ronnie! I always pay heed to the time allotted to me. 👍

:

Excellent work! Very nice person and understand requirements exactly. Highly recommended!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment