Thursday, February 27, 2020

Program C Sharp Winforms Or Wpf For 30 Minutes











About:

I will spend half an hour writing high-quality C# code - it can be for private, personal  or commercial projects, or simply extending/improving existing code.



I can create:

  • Console Applications
  • WPF Applications
  • Windows Forms Apps
  • Code libraries
  • Unit-test suites
Contact me and we can discuss project and time requirements.



Here are some of the techniques I can use to make sure you get what you need:

  • OOD/OOP
  • Anonymous delegates / Lambdas
  • Continuation passing
  • Dynamic GUI generation
  • Multi-Threading
  • Generics
  • MVC
I'll only use them when appropriate though (so not for novice programming assignments).


I don't offer help with:

  • Socket programming
  • Anonymization or proxy work
  • Black-hat scripts 
  • Audio/Video Conversion (due to complexity AND licensing issues)
  • ASP.Net



Please contact me before placing any orders - certain tasks might seem simple at face value, but might be really complex once you look at the finer details. Any orders made without contacting me first will receive code up to the time paid for. If I underestimate the time required, and the project scope hasn't changed, you won't pay for the extra time!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Above and beyond! Matthew is very enthusiastic about his work and has brought some much appreciated insight to a relatively complex project.

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure. This is the sort of project I love.

Seller's Response:

The Sellers responsiveness, delivery times and technical know-how are highly commendable.

Seller's Response:

Thank you ^_^

Seller's Response:

He did an awesome job, and did it very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment