Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Desktop Application Development C Sharp, Dot Net, Java











About:

Hey! I am a software developer with over 2 years of experience in desktop and mobile applications development. I have developed various applications from a small quiz application to cryptocurrency management system.


I will try my best to fulfill your requirements whether its a small business application or a management system for an entire organization.


-I will give you unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the work



-I will be in full contact during the whole development process and will provide you with the screenshots of the progress


-Please specify your requirements in detail so that it is easier for both of us to work on the project.



-I will make sure you are completely satisfied before taking the final payment



Delivery time and cost will depend upon your requirements so kindly contact me before placing any order and if you want to see my previous work.


Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment