Thursday, February 27, 2020

Fix Bugs In Your C Sharp Project











About:

Greetings,

my name is Faheem and I am a Programmer for 6 years, with practical experience on .Net Technologies.
 I will fix your errors so you can have an application that you can build and or investigate and fix your bugs with documentation or not.



Please let me know your requirements before create order. 



I am skilled in:
- Web development with C# and asp dot net mvc, asp.net core
- Application testing and bug fixes
- Web API development
- Microsoft Sql Server
- Ado.NET, Entity framework, Nhibernate
- Windows forms and WPF


I will deliver your product on time, using software engineering best practices.


100% buyer satisfaction is guaranteed.


I look forward to working with you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment