Sunday, February 23, 2020

Develop A Java Or Javaee Application For You











About:

I can provide a Java based applications on different scales for your needs. For the application with UI and web application please be sure to contact me first with some details about what you need, to ensure that you are getting the results you want.



For the UI based application, I will be using JavaFX to realize the UI.

As for the web application, I will be using the Vaadin framework to realize the application. The scale should be a simple CRUD web application. If you want a web application with a larger scale please contact me.



I have been working as a developer for Java web applications for 9 years now and consider myself experienced in Java.



I want to provide the best possible solution for your. Quality is very important for me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment