Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Create Basic Video Games In Python, C Or Java











About:

I will create a basic video game in either C, Java, or Python. I can knock out text games relatively quickly and in any language easily.



For graphics games, in Python, I use the Pygame library with graphics. Some examples include Frogger, Breakout, and Tetris. I have 6 months experience with Pygame and 1 year experience of making games overall.



Any game within the basic functionality level of the example games described above, I will create. Please contact me for any special functions of your desired game outside of the basic description.



***IF YOU CONTACT ME WITH AN ADVANCED OR COMPLEX ASSIGNMENT, PLEASE GIVE ME AT LEAST 2 FULL DAYS TO COMPLETE IT.***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He has done a good job before so i hired him again!

:

I need a python game and he delivered.

:

Brilliant!

:

Great job! easy to work with and delivered just what needed! thanks!

:

Thank you! Buyer was very patient while working and contributed with the graphics to simplify the order experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment