Thursday, February 20, 2020

Help With C, Cpp Assignments











About:

Welcome.



I am a programmer with 8 years of experience in the programming industry, mainly I do C and C++ work and this is what I'm offering in this Gig. As you will see if you look at my profile, I've already did a lot of work on Fiverr, and now I'm back after few years of taking a break from freelancing.



I will implement, design, code and or debug your C, C++ problems for you, whether its some programming assignment, Desktop Application or some project your working on. I'll follow all good coding practices, comment the code, keep it clean and as simple as possible, and be open to any and all questions you might have. 

Programming languages:

  • C
  • C++


Operating Systems:

  • Windows
  • Linux
  • Mac OS


Compilers:

  • GCC
  • Visual Studio


Fields of expertise:

  • OOP Concepts
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Object-Oriented Programming
  • Linux Programming
  • Socket Programming(Windows/Linux)
  • Console Applications
  • Memory allocation
  • Function calls
  • Use of external libraries


Please contact me in inbox before making an order!



Looking forward to meeting you!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment