Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Develop Custom Desktop Applications











About:

Welcome to my Custom Application Gig!





Please contact me **before** ordering! I want to get to know my customers and make them feel comfortable about what they're requesting.



My expertise:



  1. C#/.Net
  2. Java
  3. C
  4. SQL
  5. XAML WPF
  6. MVVM Framework




All of the packages will include the following:



  1. An modern user interface designed by your requirements!
  2. The functionalities requested by you
  3. Fully documented code.




The pictures do provide a little insight of what the application will look like. Logging could be included.



If you are unsure about the package, contact me! I can easily estimate the difficulty of the program you are asking for and give you the best option(s).



The delivery times are estimated, I can give you a more specific delivery time for the requirements you give me.



I assure you that the software is the way you want it to be!



Reviews


:

Great experience. Seller always replied in time and updated me about the project. Thank you for great work

:

Really great job, he had a space time of 7days, and did it in ONE DAY! Programm nearly perfect how i told him! Every time again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment