Friday, February 21, 2020

Make C Sharp Dot Net Desktop Software In Visual Studio











About:

Depending on what you need, I will either:

  • code a custom application to your specifications, or

  • improve, optimize or debug your existing software.
  • I will code any c# .Net program for a great price.


More then, I Can.

  • deliver in 24 hours,
  • revise until you are satisfied,
  • include source code,
  • add detailed comments,
  • extract data from the web,
  • integrate a database,
  • 32bit & 64bit compatible executable (exe),
  • auto installable wizard. uninstaller,
  • error free,


Contact me to discuss what you need before you order. Before I start, I want to make sure I understand exactly what you need. Feel free to ask questions.

Hope to work with you soon.


Reviews


:

Always Awesome, will use again

:

Thanks, good software and fast editing

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment