Thursday, August 20, 2020

Write C Sharp, Python, Sql Tasks And Projects











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ***

Hi,

If you need help with any kind of project, feel free to contact me.I can work on following technologies/tasks.

  • Simple python/C# programming scripts.
  • Object Oriented Programming (OOP) tasks in python/C#.
  • Desktop Applications
  • Web Scraping.
  • SQL queries


I will try my best to deliver the best solution as soon as possible for your problems.

Thanks for your consideration.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect - would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

I had asked numerous people to have a look at this difficult project and farazahmed_95 was able to complete it in no time, well above expectation. People were quoting me 4 or 5 times, both financial and time to complete. Seriously, if you need a python script done, farazahmed_95 is your person!

:

Thank you for your kind words.

:

I have worked with Faraz twice now and each time has been excellent. Great communication and very skilled.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment