Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Fix Bugs Or Make Improvements To C Cpp Csharp Python Programmes











About:



I am a programmer with more than 2 years of experience with languages C/C++, Python, Java, C#. I am a programmer who has impressed everyone I have worked with with my programming skills.

I will write your programming assignments and projects in the following languages:

  • C
  • C++
  • Python
  • Java
  • C#
  • SQL


The services included are (but not limited to):

  • C++ Tasks and Programming.
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Dynamic Programming
  • Recursion
  • Java Programming Tasks and Solutions
  • Logical and Scenario based problems
  • Python Tasks and Solutions
  • Python Projects
  • .net Problems
  • Server Integration


Do not hesitate to contact me for any kind of project, I will do my best to amaze you with the quality of my work.



Reviews


:

Great Job

:

Great communication and did exactly what i needed

:

Such a professional, Mr. Emirhan was expedient too, I put in my order and though it was small task, he helped me with every single thing I needed and provided full explanations for the things I didn't understand. it was a pleasure and honor to work with this man, and hopefully, I will work with him again!

:

He did the work with quality and delivered on time

:

Very good person and really fast delivery by this person. He manage to do all the requirement that had been assigned to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment