Monday, August 17, 2020

Opencv Python Projects











About:

The gig is for those who are looking for solutions of their computer vision based problems. people with little curies in code, installation of libraries, assistance in computer vision code, solving a piece of a big project, complete solution of a vision based problem and complete projects with opencv-python can contact to get their jobs done. We are a team of experienced individuals who can provide solutions to complex computer vision based and other engineering problems.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The project was around image processing. The seller did a great job and was eager to perform additional fixes. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Sir.

Seller's Response:

He worked with me and was patient with me requesting revisions. I happily paid him extra for my extra requests

:

ssembeds pulls through again. I got exactly what I wanted and I didn't even need to ask for revisions.

:

Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment