Friday, August 28, 2020

Develop Formulas Or Vba Macros In Microsoft Excel Or Access











About:

Hello.

For a FREE discussion about a customised offer to suit your requirements, please message me using the "Contact Seller" button first

As every Microsoft Excel project is different, I cannot offer any code or formulas under this generic gig to fix an issue or develop a solution - each gig I complete must be priced according to your requirements, so please do not place an order before contacting me.

WHAT CAN I DO?

I am willing to fix errors, tidy spreadsheets and write/rewrite VBA macros.  I am able to develop full applications from scratch in Excel or Access, and link them together if required.  If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I will give you an honest answer about timescales and cost.

ABOUT ME

As a software developer for over 25yrs, 13 of which in investment banks, I have developed high value, time critical solutions and experienced the associated importance and pressures of them.

I have worked with huge data sets that push both Excel and Access to their limits, and learnt how to handle the data fluidly and therfore have an indepth knowledge of VBA and formulas.

I look forward to working with you, Kind Regards, Paul



Reviews


Seller's Response:

We are very happy with this gig. pixboconsulting did a great job. He listened to us, communicated very well throughout the process. We were very impressed and would highly recommend him. We will be ordering more gigs from pixboconsulting in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the positive review and kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to hopefully working together more in the future!

Seller's Response:

It was an awesome experience working with pixboconsulting. Look no further than him. The communication experience was excellent and the work produced was fantastic

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind review, it was an absolute pleasure. Happy to help again in the future should you need anything else.

Seller's Response:

This was my first experience with Fiverr, but Pixboconsulting eased me into things with a Zoom call, so we could better understand each other. Within minutes of talking he knew exactly what I was after. Had a great conversation and he delivered exactly what I was wanted and more! Couldn't recommend enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment