Monday, August 31, 2020

Create A Discord Bot Of Your Choice











About:

I will create a Custom Discord Bot for you with your requested commands/features.

I am confident that I will be able to create a custom bot for your needs.



A couple examples of some of the things that the bot can do:
  • Invite Handling
  • Moderator features, auto censor, banning, etc.

  • Logging actions in channels
  • Tickets
  • Support
  • Custom Commands
  • Economy (limited)
  • Integration into a lot of different API's (reddit, instagram, etc)
  • Fun Features (games)
  • Puzzles
  • Leveling system





This are just examples, I can do pretty much anything else you would need too.

The bot will be written in Javascript, using Node.js.

Reviews


:

siempre perfecto en todos los trabajos! te explica! 11/10 ojala le pudiera dar 6 estrellas

:

en todo momento me ayudo / y entendio lo que le pedi

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment