Monday, August 24, 2020

Make A Custom Discord Rich Presence For Your Profile











About:

Note:



  • Please feel free to message me to understand exactly how it works.
  • Please contact me before placing an order.




I will send you a Java Runtime program and make a custom Application native to your account using Discord Developer tools so that whenever you launch discord it will show "Playing [your text here]", among other details which will reveal if your profile is clicked on in any server, under your name, as shown in the screenshots of the Gig.

Reviews


: : : : :












About:

Note:



  • Please feel free to message me to understand exactly how it works.
  • Please contact me before placing an order.




I will send you a Java Runtime program and make a custom Application native to your account using Discord Developer tools so that whenever you launch discord it will show "Playing [your text here]", among other details which will reveal if your profile is clicked on in any server, under your name, as shown in the screenshots of the Gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment