Friday, August 21, 2020

Any C Sharp, Python Or Javascript Programming Projects











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig! 



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.



If you need any C#, Javascript or Python application/program/code, you're in the right place. 



What services do I provide? 



  • Software development.
  • Bug fixing.
  • File handling.

    • Object Oriented programming.
    • Asynchronous programming.
    • Socket programming.
    • Multithreading.
    • Algorithms.
    • Data structures.
    • Unit-testing.

    • GUI.  

    (the services above are my main services but I do provide other services. Please contact me for details.)





    Why choose me? 

    Because I will...

    1. Understand your requirements and provide feedback as needed before starting work.
    2. Provide unlimited revisions. So you'll be 100% satisfied or you'll get 100% refund. 
    3. Deliver the work within 24-48 hours.

    4. Provide the source code for NO additional price.

    5. Communicate all the time, before, while, and after you place your order.
    6. Let you know of any additional costs/requirements before placing your order. 


    Please contact me for any questions. Looking forward to working with you!

    Reviews


    :

    Everything worked as expected. I got what I asked for and the delivery was very quickly.

    :

    Thumbs up!

    :

    very good as usual

    :

    Very competent, fast communication

    :

    Super fast service and delivery!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment