Sunday, February 2, 2020

C Cpp And Java Programming To Help In Desktop Projects











About:

I will do c cpp and java programming to help in desktop projects .All java related projects and tasks will be done within time & fulfill all your requirements.

If you are looking for any help in your tasks or projects or long projects.Then You are at right place.

I have 2+ years experience in desktop development.I had done a number of projects in Desktop application like POS softwares, inventory systems, Exam system desktop + web app. I'm here to serve my clients with my best experience and skills.

I can Code in:

  •  Java
  •  Javafx
  • Java Swing
  • Database Integration
  • C/C++
My Expertise:

  •         Basic programming concepts
  •         OOP
  •         Data Structures
  •         Database System (mysql,sqlite,Oracle database)
  •         User interface (Javafx,FXML,Swing,Scene Builder)
  •         File Handling
  •         Javafx view Controller(Javafx MVC design pattern)
  •         Threads(Multi tasking).


Regards: asad926

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amaizing developer

Seller's Response:

Great experience.

Seller's Response:

great experience! Asad was easily understanding my difficult needs and making them simple

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Very Nice Buyer

Seller's Response:

For API backend in JAVA.




No comments:

Post a Comment