Friday, February 21, 2020

Debug, Fix And Improve Your Python Code











About:

Struggling to get your python program working?

Feeling overwhelmed by a script you didn't write?

Can't get a handle on that one tricky bug?
Well, look no further, I can help you!



In this gig, I'll review and refine your python code.

I will ensure:
  • variable names are simple and meaningful

  • code is modular and reusable
  • comments are accurate and concise
  • leftover / dead code is removed
  • script is as small as possible



If you note specific bugs, I will focus my efforts on finding and correcting those issues.


Please message so we can discuss your specific needs before starting a gig!


Image attribution stuff:
Apple II advertisement from the December 1977 issue of Byte magazine - By Apple Computer Inc., Cupertino, CA.
Photo of the Hypertext Editing System - By Gregory Lloyd
Robert Ledley posing with IBM 360 - By Fred Ledley


Reviews


:

Superb, a Python master for sure.

:

Was very good at solving my python issue. Thanks!!

:

Fast turnaround and great work!

:

Fantastic gig. A highly satisfied customer. The code re-factor exceeded my expectations. Salvatore is a great programmer. Recommended without hesitation.

:

Awesome work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment