Sunday, February 2, 2020

Add Alert Sound Notification And Email In Indicator Mt4 Metatrader











About:

I will add alerts in your Indicators and Experts Advisor in MetaTrader  MT4 or MT5.

The prices above are for reference purpose. Contact me I will give you the custom offer as per your system.



*** Please CONTACT ME first, especially if you have the decompiled code ***



In this Gig, I will offer you the following things:



  1. Pop-up-box with sound Alert
  2. Email Alerts
  3. Mobile Notification Alerts


If you don't have the source code (.mq4) and only have the .ex4 then the premium gig is for you.



You are Guaranteed:



  ✓   Quality, reliable, stable and effectiveness

  ✓   Industrial standards of Development-QA.



HOW TO BEGIN



  1. Using CONTACT ME, send us detailed requirements.
  2. Once you accept, we Develop, we QA, and we Deliver.




Click CONTACT ME now to begin.

Reviews


:

amazing work very happy

:

Reliable and accurate services as always.

:

one of the best experiences I have had on here, what can I say he cares for his clients you can definitely order and he will deliver I will be working with him again, no doubts about that, thanks again!

:

Excellent Work!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment