Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Be Your Senior Java Developer











About:

      I will do Negotiate on price how much you want... 

I have more than 3 years of experience in Java Application Development, I had completed more than 100 projects and currently, I am working on different projects.



  • Academic Management System
  • Hospital Management System
  • Hostel Management System
  • Human Resource Management System


I will also provide you services in following topics

  • Java Beginners to Advanced Programming
  • Core Java Programming Projects
  • Java GUI Projects
  • Algorithms, or use of Data Structure in Java (with well explain code using comments or video on demand)
  • Java Networking Programming or any project related to it
  • Database Integration or bug fixes
  • JavaFX projects on all levels.


I have 2 years of experience on Spring Boot Angular, so i will help you to complete your projects regarding Java Spring Boot.



I will provide you 24/7 technical support till you don't satisfy and also unlimited revision on demand.



Please contact me first to discuss the status of bug or project details, then we can go ahead, i will also suggest you many things regarding to your work.



Note: If not satisfy or couldn't help you to resolve the bugs no need to pay. 100% refund Guaranty.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience overall, always quality work

Seller's Response:

I would give this seller 3.5 out of 5. The seller is friendly. However only gave me 30% of the work commissioned on time then only gave me 80% of the work as end product. Completed the delivery before the work was finished and told me that he would send me the work but then “had a hospital emergency”. Didn’t finish the work I have 80% of the work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, and i will be 24/7 available to work and provide the best

Seller's Response:

Good work with him !

:

Great Experience, its a pleasure to work with a great mind set person




No comments:

Post a Comment