Monday, February 3, 2020

Make Any C Sharp Application For You











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING.!!



I have 5 year experience with
 an MCS degree in AI. I will code any C sharp program for a great price.

Just let me know what you need and you'll have a feedback on the price and the expected delivery date as soon as possible.



While I am coding the program, I'll send it to you multiple times for you to check if I am on the right track and to request any modifications, In addition of that there is 3 revisions even after delivery to fix any bug you face.



Containables:

  1. 32bit && 64bit compatible executable (exe)
  2. Source Code
  3. Database Integration
  4. Design as per your requirements

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience! Was patient and adjusted to growing specifications of the project, always responded quickly and offered additional expertise. Went above and beyond.

Seller's Response:

Unbelievably fast work and took time to explain. HIGHLY recommend!

:

thank you,you are a nice guy.

:

This is my second order with this seller. This will be my go to programmer from now on. Very good job and very fast!!!

:

Communication was great. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment