Monday, February 3, 2020

Work Out Outlook Vba Macro











About:

I will develop VBA/ VBScript functions/ module to automate Outlook and automate interaction with cross Ms Office platforms (word, excel,powerpoint, txt). Currently work on Windows OS only.

Reviews


:

I am very very pleased with Chooriang works. He is very talented, knowledge, accessible and delivered the work as expected and on time. I had some issues installing the VBA code ( Not his fault, totally my fault) and he took the time to connect via teamviewer and installed the code so it worked correctly. If you are looking for a VBA professional, Programmer, THIS IS YOUR GUY Thank you

:

Incredible work ethic. I had errors in the outlook VBA script and he resolved it very quickly. He built the code and constantly resolved the issues until it was ready. Chooriang knows his stuff, VBA he knows better than anyone I know.

:

Chooriang delivered the code we had agreed on within the agreed time. I was very satisfied with the code.

:

I was very pleased with how the code I needed was developed and delivered. It included the requested features and was delivered in the expected time frame. I will absolutely work with chooriang again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment