Sunday, April 12, 2020

Make A Custom Desktop Application Software











About:

Hello, thanks for visiting my gig page.


If you are here is because you have some task to get done, let me help you to decide if I am your better option.


I'm a programmer with 10+ year of experience with a BSCS degree. Currently, I'm working half time as a programmer in a development company. I'm familiarized with several stacks of technologies, I have worked on government projects, medium and small companies and I am very active in the open source scene.


When I write a piece of code I focus on:


  • Readability
  • Performance
  • Good coding practices
  • Visual aesthetics


I will design code easy to understand, clearly documented to facilitate further modifications, non-bloated code. I love to write beautiful code, but also I focus on the visual appeal of the interface and the user experience.



I do not take many projects at once, so please, contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

got all what i was looking for

:

There are not enough stars to give! I would give 100 stars if I could. Seller was: Amazingly Helpful, He even left several tutorial videos specifically for my program, this guy is awesome! He delivered on every single modification and annoying thing I asked for, everyone of them! Very Fast, I was promised delivery by the 9th, I got it on the 3rd. The program is BEAUTIFUL and PROFESSIONAL, it looks like it cost $25,000 to develop. I couldn't even think of a negative thing about my experience with this seller if I tried. I knew this was a good idea! Thanks so much! If you are looking for his services, please please hire him, I promise you he will go above and beyond your expectations!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment