Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Develop Custom Desktop App Or Erp











About:

I will design a Windows Application using Javafx and mysql , MongoDB , RethinkDB . it's a power full database tool of Microsoft for database Application .





  • I can create customized personal and commercial applications.
  • I can do any database project for trading,services and manufacture business.
  • i can create all type of database desktop application




I will secure the program from hacks.

I will provide a writeup to backup the project (Installation Guide, System Requirements, Flowchart, User Guide, etc.).



I worked in Dbase, foxpro for dos, Java for windows, and desktop professional in JavaFx

Reviews


:

Good job, well done work with Sentex Lab

: : : :


1 comment:

  1. Your blog contains lots of valuable data. I am happy that you have shared great info with us. Grateful to you for sharing an article like this.hrms software in uae

    ReplyDelete