Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Custom Desktop Applications Listing Multiple Zkteco Events











About:

I'm an expert Desktop & web Application developer since 5+ years in c# & SQL database. I can make your wishes come true!



Please have a look to my portfolio to view my expertise



athar.dynamixsol.com





I can convert your business idea into an application. I have extensive experience in software industry and i will develop desktop & web application for your business or school or any other domain.
I can deliver:


Deliver Application along with database.
Source files.
Setup file if needed


i already worked on following desktop projects



  • Leasing & Accounts Management 

  • Custom Accounts Management
  • Institute Management System
  • Payroll Management System
  • Access Control System (developed for Security Company)
  • Industrial Process Management System
  • Fast Food Point of Sale




and any requirements in your desired platform  web or desktop 




if you want to check these project i can show you my expertise on demand


Feel free to leave me a message to discuss your project. I'll be more than happy to help :)




Best,
Athar Naveed




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment