Sunday, April 26, 2020

Develop Applications Using C Sharp Python











About:



I will provide you with services 
related to programming languages. 


--------contact first before placing the order --------


-I can help you in following programming languages:


python
C#
C++
Java
Data structures
Asp.NET
Machine learning






I will do your projects specifically related to "Programming Fundamentals", 
"OOP (inheritance, polymorphism)", "Data Structures ", "Algorithm" ,"Data Analytics"


Why should you hire me?
Believe in client satisfaction
Flexible . 
Well Organized .
Quality Work




Feel free to ask me any questions.I’m looking forward to working together! 


Thanks!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely capable programmer. Very happy with service received.

Seller's Response:

Very smart developer. Always figures out the required solution

Seller's Response:

I'm very happy with the progress of my project.

:

Thanks for your kind words

:

It's been a pleasure to work with Sagardhyani. He has delivered on all requirements quickly each time




No comments:

Post a Comment