Monday, April 27, 2020

Programming In Java,C, And C Sharp











About:

Hello Fiverr Community,



I am Baber Sheikh and I am a Professional C#, Java, Python and ASP.NET programmer.



I have been working as a professional software developer for past 4 years and now I want to provide my services to you all, If you want FAST & BEST Delivery you are in right Gig!



THE BEST AND QUICKEST SERVICE



My skills are:

  • Java Programming
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • MVC
  • Python
  • Keras
  • Tensorflow
  • SQL
  • Spring Framework
  • Tessaract OCR
  • GUI based applications
  • Console based applications
  • Multi-Threading
  • Data structures
  • Database integration into any application
  • Custom programs and applications


What to expect :



  • I will code both Desktop and Web-based programs.
  • The program price will be decided before the gig purchase.
  • The program will be completed in min 3 and max of 7 days.
  • Revisions will be made until 100% output is not achieved.
  • Source code will be included with delivery without any extra charges



IMPORTANT: Please before order let me know what you need and you'll have feedback on the price and the expected delivery date as soon as possible. Because my starting price is very basic and the very task can be done at that price.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great! im pleased with the work

:

Timely and done right. As requested. Great.

:

Very good communication.

:

he was able to understand my requirements, and build the application that I needed.

:

Working with the seller was excellent. Communication and feedback were prompt, and seller was very cordial.




No comments:

Post a Comment