Friday, April 17, 2020

Create A Perl Program That Fits Your Needs











About:

I will solve any problem with Perl



This list enumerates only a few of the possible problems I can solve:

  • Text parsing
  • Input validation
  • Simple Web Scrapping
  • Selenium Web Scrapping
  • Extraction and validation of data from APIs
  • Creation and manipulation of PDF files
  • Creation and manipulation of XLSX/CSV/YAML/JSON files
  • Automating workflows
  • Data munging
  • Batch renaming
  • Sorting/comparing
  • Removing duplicated lines/words/files
  • Manipulate text files
  • Creation and manipulation of images


All scripts will include a command line interface or a GUI (Tk or GTK).



Please contact me first and I will provide you with a custom offer. Thanks!

Reviews


:

I just received another great script from this outstanding programmer - I highly recommend his services! A+++++

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment