Saturday, April 18, 2020

Php Script And API Integration











About:

Why hire me:
  1. I am a professional PHP developer since last 2 year.I will create any kind of website for you. 
  2. If you want to build complete website from scratch then i am the right option for you.
  3. I have skills in PHP ,MysQL, javascript , jquery Html5, css3, Bootstrap, codeigniter etc.
  4. I offered 3 plans for you(see my Pricing section)
  5. I want to work with regular client and find 1 or 2 regular client who give me first chance and also like with long tem 




I offer services in following categories
  • PHP MYSQL
  • WEB PROGRAMMING
  • PSD TO HTML
  • RESPONSIVE WEB
  • WEB DEVELOPMENT
  • CUSTOM WEBSITE
  • WEB APPLICATION
  • WordPress website
  • Api integration
  • Payment integration
  • Any type of CMS 
  • Mailchimp and wufoo form
  • Also known ontraport pages





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mr Patel was very patient and knowledgeable.

:

thanks to share good feedback. very appreciated with you. you're awesome.

:

good experience

:

He is a professional freelancer. He did the work exactly as I said and in a timely manner. Recommended.

:

skilled developer and work round the clock ..




No comments:

Post a Comment