Friday, April 17, 2020

Create Or Modify A Custom Dotnet Application Or Webservice











About:

Got an idea for an application but don't have the time/knowledge to implement it? I will work closely with you to get all the requirements to build the perfect application to suit your needs.



Delivery time excludes requirement gathering and analysis.



I am very flexible with the package I offer and will be happy to discuss extras or adjustments to the price dependant on the project.



No project to big or too small. I am a fully qualified software developer with 15+ years experience and I really enjoy a challenge.



If you are not 100% sure about which package to buy or whether this gig is right for you please feel free to contact me and we can discuss the right package for you.

Reviews


:

Fantastic seller, did an excellent job taking my requirements and created exactly what I wanted. The code provided was very well written and structured and had great comments. Would definately use again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment