Saturday, November 28, 2020

Python Programming, Scripting, Coding, Assignments











About:

Hi!


Note: Please message me before making any order :)


I'm a computer science major with more than 2 years of experience in Python.


I offer to implement any program you need in Python  I have experience in math, physics, graph theory, and many other topics. I also worked with a lot of students on their assignments and projects, which taught me to write a very comprehensive and well-documented code.



Projects related to any field : 



  • Software Engineering
  • Python Scripting 
  • Algorithms and Data structures
  • Object-oriented programming (OOP)
  • Operating System 
  • Database include MySql, MS SQL Server
  • Internet Programming 
  • Machine Learning
  • Internet of Things
  • GUI Development


Why you should choose me?



  • I always follow good practice

  • My first priority will always to assist you.
  • I will deliver neat and organized code
  • 100% Feedback and Customer Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.


Important! Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.  



Reviews


:

This freelancer is truly commited to the task that one gives him. It has been very interesting handing him my project because this man CARES about quality work and he is one of the best i've hired so far. I will hire him again and again from now on. I am glad i have finally found the ONE talented programmer. Tiaz is the only trustworthy programmer I've ever talked here on Fiverr. He does a very great job and does make sense on every suggestions. He was able to debug and fix his works thru remote desktop.A+++

:

Amazing and impressive job done. 100% professional in his field. I’ll recommend him and I’ll hire him again as well for my future professional projects. 100/100

:

He is very knowledgeable about anything Python and willing to go the extra mile to ensure quality. Will definitely work with him again!

:

Python master! A+++++++++++

:

Worked with him several times, I would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment