Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Create, Optimize And Fix Python Scripts











About:





I offer my services as a programming geek who has meddled with Python for many years.



I heavily believe in the elegant yet robust power of Python; I can create scripts for you that can automate hours of work and boring labor into a matter of seconds with detailed explanation of steps.



With my experience in Python, I can confidently:

  • Build bots to automate the boring repetitive stuff
  • Automate GUIs(clicking bots, playing games etc)
  • Handle filing/documents(move, rename, order, truncate or modify files of any kind)
  • Automate Command line/terminal tasks
  • Program Data Structures following strict Object Oriented Programming paradigm
  • Handle HTTP requests and consume APIs and their data

  • Automate or create Excel/CSV files for your data

  • and much more





I lay my pride in my satisfied clients, therefore be confident that I will be working and asking questions unless you get what you want



I'll be more than glad to hear about your required services before placing the order. 



Reviews


:

This was one of my best experiences with a Coder, he bent over backwards to make me satisfied with the request. I will certainly find some more work for him, look he actually logged in to my pc to get new drivers for the order to work properly. Great stuff Dont be afraid to use his skills... Graham

:

Very constructive discussions.

:

tarunsinny delivered what i asked for and was very easy to commuicate with. Would use him again

:

Awesome working with you again. Thank you very much for your proper communication and fast delivery.

:

Very good python developer, I recommend him very much, fast and has good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment