Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Assembly Langauge Intel X86 X64 Masm Nasm Tasm 8086 Mips 68K Lc3 Plp Arm











About:

message me 



and give details about your project 



when complete it you can buy my gigs or you can give me offer 



feel free to message me 



i have good experience in 8086 and x86 (32bit) and x64 intel assembly language and c and c++



under both windows and linux 



i have good experience in mips i use mars simulator 



i have good experience in 68k assembly language i use easy 68k simulator 



i have good experience in arm assembly language i use keil simulator



i have good experience in 8086 assembly language i use tasm and emu8086 emulator 



i have good experience in lc3 assembly language i use lc3 simulator



i have good experience in plp assembly language i use plp tool simulator



feel free to message me :) :) ^-^ 



Reviews


:

The seller is very prompt and makes sure that the product reaches your expectations. He will work with you throughout the project to ensure quality. Highly recommend!

:

Do not hesitate to choose him for your project. He did 2 NASM assembly projects for me and it was great.

:

Great! Again

:

This guy is great! Awesome and great work.

:

I love his work!




No comments:

Post a Comment