Monday, November 9, 2020

Create Desktop Apps And 2D Games Using Python











About:

I will help you creating Desktop applications and games in Python using  Kivy, Pygame, or Tkinter including database integrations, and can assure you to provide the best GUI at its peak performance. I have a year of experience in creating Desktop apps that is why it is the best selling gig on my profile. 



Features that make me unique:

GUI is my strength, ill provide you custom made buttons and logos designed in photoshop to increase the face value of your application. I can make sure that your project will stand out among others of having the BEST GUI



Modules arranged according to my preference and Experience:

  1. Kivy
  2. Pygame
  3. Tkinter


IDE I use will be Visual Studio Code



Note: I will charge depending on the work complexity.
Please contact me before placing the order and for further details.

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with, will definitely be working with the seller again for future projects

:

Good service and communication

:

Nice and Honest seller

:

Good communication and work as expected

:

He is professional on coding. Also He delivered what he promised before the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment