Thursday, November 26, 2020

Make A Desktop Application By Pyqt5











About:

Hello Sir/Madam, I will help you with your Python project If you're having any trouble or issues with your Python simply want something done in Python. 



Here are some of the areas of expertise I can do for you:

  • Python basics
  • Object-Oriented Programming

  • GUI (PyQt5 | PyQt4)
  • Databases like SQLite, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB

  • Multi-threading and Concurrency 


 Libraries I'll be using 

  • PYQT 5 / 4
  • SQLAlchemy
  • ManageEngine
  • SQLite


I will also answer any questions related to the code/script and also if necessary explain how the code works.



Reviews


:

I can recommend this user to anyone. Great job very good communication all done right.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment