Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Develop Desktop Applications, Program Java, Cpp And Csharp Tasks











About:

Some of my previous work includes creating Nike BotsFacebook ScrappersInventory Management SystemsKeywords Filter and Smart Sheets. You can check portfolio in here:

http://crymzee.com/portfolio-page/portfolio-full-width/

 

What I can provide you in this gig

  • Management Systems
  • Desktop Applications Using C#.NET
  • Structure-based Application
  • Complex structured applications with strong backend support
  • And lot more than you can desire in your project

What else I can provide

  • Android Application development
  • iOS Application development
  • Server development using Nodejs
  • Bot creation using Selenium

 

I would be glad to discuss with you about any project that you think needs my assistance. 

 

Note:

Inbox me before placing any order…

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work

:

very good work

:

very good work

:

Always enjoyed working with him. Good buyer.

:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment