Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Develop C Sharp Desktop Applications In Visual Studio











About:





Please discuss everything about the task before going to purchase the gig. 



I am offering:



  1. Console applications
  2. GUI applications
  3. Custom programs/applications
  4. Connect application with database
  5. Fix errors from programs/applications
  6. Network Programming 
  7. Advanced Algorithms implementation
  8. Data Structure implementation


Why choose me ? 
I am a software engineer and i  have 6 years of experience working as a developer. So i can help you with any project or  assignment .



Contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Quick and friendly answers. Vasilovm developed an easy C# winform for me. He developed a nice looking winform with compact code and great comments in the code.

:

I have been working with Martin on a bot that required a lot of detail due to the functionality of the work the bot was to do. Martin was a pleasure to work with and his work and attention to detail is very very high. Many times he was thinking ahead of the issue so we could move at a fast rate. Highly convinced that I will be using his services again and if I can confirm one thing, that is he says he can do it will be done and done to exactly how you would need the work. I true professional with high coms and someone I will be passing plenty of work to for the future. Trust / Professional / High Communication / Solid Worker MBA

:

Terrific experience! Great communication and willingness to help. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Will definitely use again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment