Friday, April 24, 2020

Helpyou With Your Matlab And Labview Projects











About:

Hello, I am an electrical engineer. Therefore, I can help you to undestanjd and develop  your Projects related to LABVIEW and MATLAB.

I will assist you to build yours codes from basic to advance in labview, projects for application and communications. I have worked many projects and got familiar with many toolbox  and I can be efficient with projects that acquire the following qualities:

- Data acquisition and supervisory control.

-data logging and real time acces.

-myRIO tool kit

-NI Vision modules

- National Instruments hardware(daq cards Analog/Digital, PXI)

- PID Control

-Test Automation 

-Interfaces Worked on USB, I2C, SPI, CAN, LAN, RS232

-Data process and save in many formats .lvm, .csv, .jpeg, .txt, .xls etc

-I can  communicate with PIC, Atmel microcontrollers and also Arduino.

Please contact me for more details..

My Sensor Skills:

  • PIR (Motion) Sensor
  • Ping Sensor
  • Sound Sensor
  • Temperature Sensor
  • LDR
  • other popular sensors.


My Actuator/Output Skills:

  • Relay
  • Motor (DC Motor, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor)

  • Brushless Motors
  • Motor Driver circuit design
  • Line Follower Robot
  • LCD
  • LED (Control and Patterns)
  • Push Button
  • Buzzer
Please contact me before placing your order.





Reviews


:

I am totally satisfied of the work that relieved by the seller. I will ask him to do work to me as soon as possible , i am too happy of great and clear work. thank you to understand all my requirements.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment