Sunday, April 19, 2020

Java Programming And Projects











About:

Hello..!

I'm math_oz. I'm graduated as an Electrical Engineer and now I'm working as a contracted lecturer in my university. In addition to that I have so many experiences in programming and software developing. I'm expert with java programming language and I have done lot of projects and software for several companies in Sri Lanka. I will build exact program or whatever you have in your mind.

***Contact me before place an order.

***Money back guarantee if unsatisfactory.

***24/7 online service.



   Here are some areas I cover:



  • Documentation
  • OOP (Object Oriented Programs)
  • Data structures
  • Database 
  • Multi-treading
  • Troubleshooting issues
  • Games and graphics etc.


  ***Drop a message for more info   



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment