Sunday, April 5, 2020

Programming In C Sharp, Vb Dotnet And Sql Server











About:

Welcome to my Gig!

I’m Zia and I have more than 10 years’ experience in IT industry. My experience include desktop application development, website design and development. I’ll provide you excellent work . 

I'm expert in:

1.       C#

2.       Vb.net

3.       Database

4.       File Handling

5.       Object Oriented

6.       Desktop Application

7.       Web Application

8.       Microsoft SQL server

9.       Small Utility Tools and Calculators.

10.   Custom design



Contact me and describe your requirements. I will give you a best software solution.



Reviews


:

Building a good working relationship with the seller. Good ideas and understanding of our requirements

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment