Monday, April 20, 2020

Develop A Minecraft Based Plugin For Your Preferences











About:

I will take some time for your request and develop a full customizeable plugin perfectly for your preferences. This could be of any size from a small Utility Plugin to a more advanced Minigame.



All deliveries include free testing and revision process on my server before delivery and free upgrades to new minecraft versions if you choose to purchase for a version >= 1.13



There are no limitations to what you are going to request.
To see which server software I interface look at the FAQ tab.



Unless anything else was agreed on, requesting the source code does not grant you explicit ownership of the program. You  may use it for personal / commercial purposes but may not exploit the source to the public.



Prices can vary depending on your actual request.
Please send me a custom offer request if you want to buy a more extensive plugin.



Make sure that your request fits the pricing plan!



Please make sure to provide me with as much detail as possible when ordering a gig. Especially at the $5 Tier. If something is unclear I'll usually ask you to be more precise and explain the feature in question for me.



I would recommend you to send me a message to my inbox before ordering.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sehr netter Verkäufer, ist auf jedes kleinste Detail eingegangen und hat alles nach meinem Wunsch gemacht. Nice seller, he pays attention to every detail and did everything at my request.

:

Amazing work! Super quick and the plugin looks just like what I had in mind! Will 100% work with him again in the near future :D

:

Fantastic Service! Wolfi knows exactly what he is doing and created exactly the plugin I asked for! Great communication. Thank you!!!

:

My experience was good. I cannot verify the plugin ever worked as I could not get the plugin to work in my setup. So I can't speak to that. The developer tried to help, but it was ineffective. I don't think it was necessarily the developer's fault as it did work on their own server... but again this did not function in any capacity on my setup.

:

Clarification: The buyer noiticed that the plugin did in fact work right after submitting the rating. I did everything I could to hunt down the error but couldn't find one. In the end it turned out that the plugin was not installed correctly but I hadn't any access on his server to check.




No comments:

Post a Comment