Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Any Python Script Or Project











About:

( Please contact me 1st before ordering )



I can do all kind of Python Projects for you. You will receive an optimized and well commented code that will run with no problem, tackling all kind of user inputs or case scenarios and with no bugs .


I can also solve complex algorithms that may need data structures, Graphs or DP as well as optimization.


You will also enjoy working with me as you will find me pleasant ( :p ) ,very precise in my work and always on time for deliveries :D

Reviews


:

This gig was a little tough to explain. I told him exactly what we were looking for and, although it took some time for us to get on the same page, we finally got there. The seller did tell me that if he has to do any more work that he would need to charge more. We were able to get the job completed to my specifications before we got to that point.

:

The seller was very easy to work with, I told him what I needed and he got it done very quickly. Thank you very much.

:

Great working with stahpservices!

:

Stahp was an amazing person to work with. He was attentive, understanding, polite, and very fast on his delivery and responses. His quality of work was top notch and he made sure every bug was fixed until he would release the final product. He truly does take pride in his work and it reflects on his excellent programming skills. I would definitely recommend him for your next Python project. Thank you so much!

:

Very friendly guy, theres was at one point a misunderstanding in what I wanted but he was very quick to rectify that. was a pleasure and will recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment