Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Develop Java Applications And Scripts For You











About:

INTRO



I will develop java based desktop and web applications for you. I will ensure the quality and the performance or the apps. Customer can customize the design. Whole code will be revised twice or more. Total customer satisfaction guaranteed. I have more than 5 years of experience and degree in Computer Science. 



My Services:



  1. Java Desktop application
  2. Java Web application


Skills:

  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data Structures 
  • File Handling
  • Java Programming
  • Console Applications (OOP Concepts / Data Structures & Algorithms / SQL Database)
  • Windows Console Application
  • Windows Form Application
  • SQL Database Integration

Why choose me?

  • Flexible with my time just in .
  • Believe in quality not quantity.
  • Organized and neat with my work
  • Affordable Price



Disclaimer:

Contact me for any type of your projects. i will assist you in all projects with 100% quality.

Reviews


:

The goal is achieved. He is a good communicator and has a creative brain when it comes to problem-solving.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment