Monday, April 13, 2020

Your Csharp Projects











About:

I'm Muhammad Usama a passionate and self motivated full stack developer and IT consultant. with more than 4 years of experience in providing business solutions.

Just take a step and write me anything regarding your requirement for any application and I will provide you best of the best solution.



 Console Applications

✔ Windows Form Applications

✔ Windows Presentation Foundation Applications (WPF)

✔ Microsoft Foundation Classes Applications (MFC)

✔ C# Library 



By-Products which you'll get free with my services



✔ Application based on SOLID principals


✔ Modular application which you can use in other projects

✔ Professionally designed application on GoF patterns

✔ Free support after delivery

✔ Clean and maintainable code with proper comments

✔ Non Functional Requirements

✔ 5$ for 60 minute work

✖ Requirement Change (If there is requirement change you have to place another order) 



(Please discuss your application with me before placing order)
I am well experienced with C# and can handle simple to complex projects.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

wonderful job!

Seller's Response:

You read my mind! I wanted to tell you that you add a new window - and you did it by yourself. Amazing! As always professional work and a great deal of knowledge! So great to know that there is people that can and want to help you and dedicated to to task. Thank you again.

:

Thanks ton... :)

:

My goal was to get a programming work done professionally and fast. The work was done ahead of time, which is a good example of professionalism and dedication. Usama Akram is a man of great knowledge, he understood the task instantly. The communication with him was fast and proffessional. I will recommend his servises to other people.

:

It's my pleasure to work with the buyer. Thank you so much for your appreciation :)




No comments:

Post a Comment