Sunday, April 5, 2020

Develop Desktop Application For You











About:

I have 8+ year of experience in .net technology. In past 8 years i worked with in team, managed team, managed project and clients as well.
Right now i am doing freelancing and supporting some of my clients includes from industry are:
Healthcare (Accuster Technologies) (Android and Web Application)
Trackneed (Vehicle Tracking)
Styleleak E-Commerce (Android and Web Application)
Appointment Cell Recruitment Network and many more.
Biometric integrated payroll solution(Desktop Application)
ERP for Schools(Desktop Application)
Accounts and Finance As per Latest Indian Tax slabs(Desktop Application)


I can listen and draw client expectation easily.
I can manage team and project efficiently.
I can develop desktop applications, Web Applications, Mobile Supported Applications, Web APies for third party access.
I can manage SQL SERVER, MySQL easily.
I can manage hosting and windows server with help of my R&D skills.
I can assist in project and technology up gradations.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment