Monday, April 13, 2020

Create Any Project,Assignment In C Sharp Or Java With Sql











About:

Note: Inbox me Before placing an order so that we can discuss the time and budget

Low price due to my new start in fiverr and i will do my best feel free to contact me

Hello..! Your in Right place to get work.



i am experienced software engineer that help you in assignments and project 


I am C Sharp developer with 2 years of professional experience in C Sharp.

I am a Software Engineering undergraduate student in university of Bahria University.



SO WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?

  • Professional programs on your specification
  • Solutions to your Assignments/Projects
  • Source Code
  • Data Base optional


OUR EXPERIENCE?

  • C Sharp
  • ASP.Net MVC
  • Entity Framework
  • Oracle
  • Java
  • SQL Server


TOOLS WE USE


  • Visual Studio with 
  • Sql Server
  • Netbeans, Eclipse
  • Oracle




I can create any desktop app. They can be connected to databases by Sql Server.


Contact us and get to do your work perfectly and enjoy . Thanks!

Reviews


:

Very good with Java programming, I'm happy with the first submission. Willing to give you more work in future. :)

:

Unfortunately the seller lacked attention to detail and a lot of revisions had to be made, which took up more of my time

:

I had an emergency and gave him 13 hours to finish a heavy amount of code and he understood immediately and started working on it as soon as I told him my situation, even before the payment was made. He assured me that he'd have the code in 10 hours. 6 hours later he had finished the code that worked perfectly and with added functions. The code was easy to understand. Recommend him 100%. Well worth the price!

:

professional

:

Great seller, was patient in getting the revisions done and came up with a perfect final program.




No comments:

Post a Comment