Monday, April 6, 2020

Any Tasks Related To Python, Java, C Sharp











About:

Hello this is me Asif Ali.

I have an experience in java , python , c# from up to 2 years.

I will solve any type of problem related to ,



.Object Oriented Concepts,

.Networking and Threading,

.Data Structure,

.I/O Streaming.

.Database Integration.

.Reporting (Jasper and Birt Tool)



IDE:



Eclipse,

Net beans,

J Creator,

Visual Studio,

Python 2.3



Why Me ?

I will provide you the work with most efficient way and stranded way.

I will do 100 of times revisions until the client is not satisfied.

Thanks.



Reviews


:

Amazing work. Thank you.

:

Very impressive and very pleased with the delivery

:

He is fine at all but he can ask more money than you paid I think.

:

He answered fast as I had a short time he made what was agreed with.

:

He is very helpful and on time




No comments:

Post a Comment