Monday, April 6, 2020

Create Custom Software In Visual Studio











About:

** It is very important that you contact me and describe in detail what exactly you want done BEFORE ordering so I can tell you if I can take it on or not and if the price is appropriate. **



I am a level 2 seller and only accept jobs that I know I can do in order to guarantee satisfaction. This is a new gig, but I have perfect 5/5 feedback after nearly 400 reviews on my main gig which is spreadsheet related. Please feel free to look through my past reviews on that gig and let my track record vouch for my services.



I am a native English speaker and can communicate with you clearly and professionally. In fact, I provide screencast videos in many of my responses to expedite communication.



I am also able to help with C# and C++ based projects, both visual/GUI and console/script based.



I can help with projects such as:



  • Fixing bugs and errors in existing software (assuming you have the source code)

  • Creating custom software from scratch
  • Internet connectivity (server/client setups, custom messaging systems, etc.)
  • Automating tasks to save time

  • 3rd-party API integration




All source code is provided free of charge.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment